[squid-users] [squid-announce] Squid 5.4 is available

Eliezer Croitoru ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 18:23:17 UTC 2022

Thanks Fred,

What is this image general purpose?

In what environment can it be used?

I have seen that the docker-compose contains three containers:

*	Squid
*	e2guardian
*	other

If you do have couple minutes to elaborate more about this specific use case it would be helpful.

I am working on a setup that will run Squid In linux ip namespaces.

I have seen it can work wonders to separate the interception part of the system from the actual OS.

In Palo Alto and couple other products they have the MANAGMNT Interface and “plane” usually named “Control Plane”

Thanks,

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru