[squid-users] Squid plugin sponsor

David Touzeau david at articatech.com
Thu Feb 10 08:32:04 UTC 2022

Hi

What we are looking for is to retrieve a "user" token without having to
ask anything from the user.
That's why we're looking at Active Directory credentials.
Once the user account is retrieved, a helper would be in charge of
checking if the user exists in the LDAP database.
This is to avoid any connection to an Active Directory
Maybe this is impossible