[squid-users] SQL DB squid.conf backend, who was it that asked about it?

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Thu Aug 11 16:00:14 UTC 2022

     Hi Marcelo,

     Is this going to be released as free and open-source software, or
it's a closed project? If 1st answer, then I might be able to help!
While I wouldn't call myself an squid expert, I have to admit I have
some knowledge on it. And i'm also from Brazil, noticed your .com.br
email address!

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues