[squid-users] force squid to kill current connection after reconfigure

Ahmad Alzaeem 0xff1f at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:13:25 UTC 2022

Hello Team ,
Sometimes we need to change the tcp_outgoing addresses acl .
We edit it and reconfigure squid , but the current connection still work on the old ips of tcp_outgoing until the browser is completely closed and reopened .
Is there a way we can kill old sessions/connections in the old  tcp_outgoing after applying reconfigure ?

Tried with server_persistent_connections off , but did not make a change .

Thanks