[squid-users] Squid and Epic Games HCapctca

Adam Barnett abarnett at belofx.com
Fri Aug 5 09:10:42 UTC 2022

Hi

Thanks for the config, but maybe i am doing something wrong, here is my
config

```
workers 2

# Leave coredumps in the first cache dir
coredump_dir /var/spool/squid

http_port 3128 ssl-bump dynamic_cert_mem_cache_size=16MB
 generate-host-certificates=on cert=/etc/squid/certs/squid-ca-cert-key.pem
sslcrtd_program /usr/lib64/squid/security_file_certgen -s
/var/spool/squid/ssl -M 16MB
tls_outgoing_options options=NO_SSLv3,SINGLE_DH_USE
dns_nameservers 10.5.1.2 8.8.8.8
visible_hostname can-proxy-1
forwarded_for delete
via off
host_verify_strict off
dns_v4_first on
client_dst_passthru on
read_ahead_gap 64 MB
shutdown_lifetime 10 seconds

# Send to file
access_log daemon:/var/log/squid/access.log

acl CONNECT method CONNECT

acl CONNECT method CONNECT
acl local src 10.0.0.0/8
always_direct allow all
request_header_add X-GoogApps-Allowed-Domains "belofx.com" all

memory_replacement_policy heap GDSF
maximum_object_size 100 KB
maximum_object_size 1 MB

cache allow all
cache_mem 256 MB
cache_dir rock /var/spool/squid 1024
memory_pools off
cache_swap_low 90
client_persistent_connections off

http_access allow localhost manager
http_access deny manager

# SquidGaurd
url_rewrite_program /usr/bin/squidGuard

acl fetched_certificate transaction_initiator certificate-fetching

acl step1 at_step SslBump1
acl step2 at_step SslBump2
acl step3 at_step SslBump3

acl tls_s1_connect at_step SslBump1
acl tls_s2_client_hello at_step SslBump2
acl tls_s3_server_hello at_step SslBump3

http_access allow fetched_certificate
acl bump_note note bump 1
acl splice_note note splice 1

acl dst_quixel url_regex epicgames.com
http_access allow local dst_quixel

ssl_bump splice dst_shotgrid dst_misc_urls_pac dst_keybase dst_quixel
dst_adobe_cc dst_maxon dst_msupdates maxon_ip
ssl_bump bump dst_quixel
ssl_bump peek dst_quixel
ssl_bump stare dst_quixel
strip_query_terms off