[squid-users] Squid and Epic Games HCapctca

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:58:48 UTC 2022

Please don’t bang your head… everybody is here for you.
Sometimes it takes time to respond but you will get your answers.

https://www.ngtech.co.il/squid/support-save/support-save-2022-08-05_00-51-47.tar.gz

Is not the fastest connection and it has a blacklist in the DB dump so for now it’s a production system but works good enough for me.
I hope it’s not too much information in the support save file.

Let me know if it makes more sense for you.
Also I am happy that you have asked this question since now others can enjoy from the answer 😊

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
NgTech, Tech Support