[squid-users] Is Squid 5.5 considered stable?

NgTech LTD ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:26:24 UTC 2022

Hey,

I have been using 5.5 in production since its out but yet to find a
specific issue with it.
My setup is small so I cannot say too much.
If some admins can share their cache manager with the project we can try to
identify specific abnormal memory leaks.
I have been working on a script that will dump and convert the cache
manager pages to json.

Eliezer