[squid-users] Sorry if this has been asked but I can't find an answer anywhere ...

Mike Yates myates61 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:09:52 UTC 2021

I have a bunch of internal machines that do not have internet access and any one of them is sending api post requests to another system on prem and having no issues ….

Example would be  <https://fred.mydomain.com/api/event> https://fred.mydomain.com/api/event

Now the problem becomes the fred server is being moved to the cloud so the same  <https://fred.mydomain.com/api/event> https://fred.mydomain.com/api/event is still valid but none of my internal server can see fred and I don’t have access to the backend servers to change their api calls.

I have looked at various ways to configure this in squid and I’m afraid I’m a little lost on how my conf file should look..

Any suggestions would be very very welcome ..

Thanks in advance ..

Mike