[squid-users] Portal Splash Page - exceptions

MATYAS, Tibor tibor.matyas at dsi-as.de
Mon Oct 4 08:53:45 UTC 2021

Hello List,

I have the following situation: Squid 4 is working in non-transparent
mode, with Portal Splash Page
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Portal/Splash
configured. This is a nice feature, the users must regularly accept the
internet usage policy.

Since we have our new VoIP/PBX solution, the connection breakdowns
caused by the session timeout / reaccept policy are very annoying.
I would like to create exceptions for specific sites/domains. Is this
possible?

Thanks a lot and br
Tibor

DSI Aerospace Technologie GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Otto-Lilienthal-Str. 1, D-28199 Bremen, Germany
Web: http://www.dsi-as.de

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr.-Ing. Christian Dierker
                   M. Sc. Elias Hashem

HRB 17726, Amtsgericht Bremen
USt-IdNr.: DE 192 681 774