[squid-users] HTTPS caching is not working in squid with ssl-bump enabled

Vignesh Ramessh vigneshisvignesh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 06:10:07 UTC 2021

Hi Team,

Currently am running squid version 4.14 on RPi3.
Trying to cache https responses with cache-control:max-age headers
available,
using ssl bump - peek n splice feature with examples available in this link
:- https://elatov.github.io/2019/01/using-squid-to-proxy-ssl-sites/
But the https caching doesnt seem to work, https connections are getting
established as TCP_TUNNEL/200 in squid access logs.
I wasnt able to find any proper documentation on https caching using squid.
Can you kindly help me with this request.

Regards,
Vignesh