[squid-users] How to automatically Restart Squid on Ubuntu?

Eliezer Croitoru ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:05:03 UTC 2021

It can crash if the memory is low compared to the number of allowed connections in the ulimit.

I don’t know the proxy and the setup but there are couple ways to limit connections per IP if indeed the
proxy is overloaded sometimes by specific users.

Angelo, you should really try to verify why is it crashing the proxy.

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru

Tech Support