[squid-users] Newbie question, How to fully disable/disallow https?

Arctic5824 arctic5824 at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:05:20 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, June 22nd, 2021 at 1:56 PM, Antony Stone <Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it> wrote:

> On Tuesday 22 June 2021 at 22:53:08, Arctic5824 wrote:
>
> > Hey, yes this is actually the case, for testing instead of
> >
> > > http_access allow localhost
> >
> > im running with
> >
> > > http_access allow all
>
> Please do not test and report problems with one configuration, and then tell us
>
> you have a different one.
>
> Please post the actual configuration file (without comments) which you are
>
> using, show us the log entry which occurs when you can successfully do
>
> something which you expected to be blocked, and please tell us the IP address
>
> of the client machine you performed the test from.
>
> Antony.

Sorry, I shouldnt have done that.
my config(but the only change is allowing all instead of localhost): https://paste.gg/p/anonymous/e660bab698224e1aa1fd320b1bf22081

here is a snippet (as the file is very large due,i can send full if you would like) of the acces log when I was doing testing:
https://termbin.com/vj7t
the ip i tested from was 73.189.239.235