[squid-users] Is it possible to force some dstdomain to ipv4 protocol without define an outgoing ip address ?

Dieter Bloms squid.org at bloms.de
Wed Jun 9 12:25:59 UTC 2021

Hello,

I use squid 4.15 and want to configure it to connect to some destinations
via IPv4.

I know about the tcp_outgoing_address option, but my outgoing ipv4 and
ipv6 addresses changes every day.

So is there an option like:

acl myipv4onlydest dstdomain .example1.com .example2.com
tcp_outgoing_protocol ipv4 myipv4onlydest

--
Regards

  Dieter