[squid-users] Problems with websockets

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Tue Jun 8 16:08:56 UTC 2021

On 6/8/21 11:55 AM, Alex Irmel Oviedo Solis wrote:
> I have been trying to do it by placing the rules from line 86
> to line 91 in squid.conf

acl DiscoverSNIHost at_step SslBump1
acl NoSSLIntercept ssl::server_name_regex "/etc/squid/acl.url.nobump"

ssl_bump peek DiscoverSNIHost
ssl_bump splice NoSSLIntercept
ssl_bump bump all

I wonder if your acl.url.nobump regexes do not match step2 CONNECT URIs.
The current cache.log snippet does not show that detail. Consider
posting more detailed logs that show ACL matching attempts (e.g., "ALL,3
28,7"?).

Alex.