[squid-users] process_name macro usage

senor frio_cervesa at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 05:10:57 UTC 2021

Hi All,

I'm attempting to use the process_name macro in include file names to isolate the worker-specific directives from the disker and coordinator. I have not found any references to directives that are required by those 2 processes. I'm currently doing a trial and error loop to determine best config but would appreciate any pointers.

Some directives seem required due to leftover dependencies from pre-SMP days and I don't expect documentation on that. I don't want to do anything that shouldn't be production worthy so avoiding gotchas without the pain of discovering them is all I'm looking for.

Thanks
Senor