[squid-users] Squid is active but not working

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Aug 18 15:10:00 UTC 2021

On Wednesday 18 August 2021 at 16:50:20, Peter Thesing wrote:

> Because I have a multi port modem/router that connects to the internet.

Sorry, I'm not sure I follow which question that is an answer to.

But anyway, why don't you just plug your two machines (the "client" and the
"server") each into a separate port of the router, then they can both access
the Internet, and they can both see each other?

That would seem to me to be the simplest way of getting communication between
everything.

Antony.

--
I wasn't sure about having a beard at first, but then it grew on me.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.