[squid-users] I want to know the concerns of load testing

m k tamurin0525 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:59:32 UTC 2020

Amos san, Alex san,

Thank you for your reply.

Change squid to compile from source.
Also change the NTLM authentication to KRB.

I understand that error and response speed are more important than CPU.

The CPU is not 100%, but the number of simultaneous connections does not
exceed 450. In netstat, FIN_WAIT was over 10000. Is there a way to reduce
FiN_WAIT?

Also, can socks proxy be used with squid? If not, what are you using as an
alternative?

thank you,
kitamura