[squid-users] External ACL undocumented changes?

johnr johnrefwe at mail.com
Mon Oct 7 23:15:50 UTC 2019

In squid 3.5, passing a request header into the external ACL was post reqmod
(if I added a header in ICAP, it was available in the external ACL). In
squid 4, this doesn't seem to be the case. Is that intentional?

Further, the logformat codes that the external ACL now supports should allow
access to the post reqmod headers, but that also doesn't seem to work.

I'm not sure if this is user error or if there is actually a bug.

Thank you!

John