[squid-users] How to catch a big spender ?

Heiler Bemerguy heiler.bemerguy at cinbesa.com.br
Tue Mar 26 18:29:57 UTC 2019

Thank you all for the replies but we actually need to get information
about a transfer (generally UPLOADS) done in the past hours or days ..
they're not active anymore.

Because we have some bandwidth usage graphs and sometimes we see a peak
on upload bandwidth and my manager asks "who did that ???"......

We already have "squid analyzer" running but it doesn't seem to be
useful for uploads or to get something using TIME as reference ... like
"who used that much bandwidth at 3 AM ?"

Best Regards,

Heiler Bemerguy - CINBESA
Analista de Redes, Wi-Fi,
Virtualização e Serviços Internet