[squid-users] Sibling peer cache not working, ver 3.5.27

leonyuuu leonyu365 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 08:29:32 UTC 2019

I investigated into some aspects of the cache-digest, and I found there are
some aspects that I may miss out when designing the experiment.

Item 16.10 in following squidFAQ tells that the peers cache-digest is stored
on Disks. If the cache storage on disk is a "must" for cache-digest, then I
could have a problem in designing the experiment since I haven;t turned on
the disk_dir directive in configuration.

http://www.comfsm.fm/computing/squid/FAQ-6.html