[squid-users] Squid Cache Server

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Sat Oct 13 07:58:34 UTC 2018

On 12/10/18 7:55 AM, Mujtaba   Hassan Madani wrote:
> Hi Amos,
>
>     I have change my domain name to proxy instead of that long one per
> your advice i was wondering where to get information about my current
> caching files and it's size ? i login to
> http://proxy:3128/squid-internal-mgr/info for that but with no success
> attached is web respond. please advise

The proxy hostname "proxy:3128" does need to resolve in DNS to access it
this way. That is what the browser is complaining about.

Alternatively you maybe can use the Linux/BSD command line tool on the
proxy machine itself:
   squidclient mgr:info

(but given this seems to be a NAS situation it may not be installed there).