[squid-users] Squid Cache Server

Mujtaba Hassan Madani mujtaba21n at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 12:56:33 UTC 2018

Hi Amos,

   I get attached message when trying to access cache manger through web interface below is my full URL

http://proxy.com:3128/squid-internal-mgr/info

according to squid.org feedback

 https://wiki.squid-cache.org/action/show/Features/CacheManager?action=show&redirect=SquidFaq%2FCacheManager

i should change the following command in the squid.config file i already did but with no avail

http_access allow localhost manager
http_access deny manager

i replaced deny manager by allow manager. please advice.

regards

Mujtaba H