[squid-users] Display eCAP meta-information on Squid error-page

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Jun 22 15:45:51 UTC 2018

On 06/22/2018 03:14 AM, chgerber wrote:
>>> If it does not work, then most likely there is a bug in your adapter, in
>>> your Squid configuration, or in Squid.

> By now I see no other way than this being a misunderstanding between us or a
> bug in Squid 3.5.

> Why are you so sure that %note should work with ecap meta headers?

I have not carefully investigated or tested this, but I believe it
should work (bugs notwithstanding) because I recall projects that
added/used that feature and because documentation/code seem to support
my recollection.

If you think you found a Squid bug, I recommend reporting it. Posting
minimal adapter code that illustrates the bug would increase your
chances of somebody volunteering to triage your bug report.

HTH,