[squid-users] url_rewrite_timeout

ygirardin ygirardin at olfeo.com
Tue Jul 31 07:56:24 UTC 2018

Hi

Of course my browser used my proxy.

I try to request www.perdu.com (that's a simple website with only http).

Indeed when I look on the access.log I have the following trace :

1533023517.502   4990 10.1.0.39 NONE_ABORTED/000 0 GET http://perdu.com/
- HIER_NONE/- -

So seems like the connection is abort, but this should not stop my
rewriter ?

And if my rewritter reply OK after the 10 seconds timeout the page is
well displayed in my browser. I was expecting to receive a 500 error.