[squid-users] Connect Android apps behind Squid with authentication

MSc. Eric Enrique Sedeño Estrada azufre.cmw at infomed.sld.cu
Mon Jul 9 16:01:39 UTC 2018

Regards
Sorry to write, this is not my mother tongue.
I have Squid 3.5.23 and I can not access from Android to Facebook, Twitter, Play Store with applications, if I can browse from the browser.
Previously I had Kerio 9.0.1 with authentication and if I could access those applications from Android.
There will be some solution.

MSc. Eric Enrique Sedeño Estrada
Administrador de Sistemas Informáticos
Hospital Provincial Docente de Oncología "María Curie"
Si deseas que tus sueños se hagan realidad: ¡Despierta!