[squid-users] a host can not access web browsing

Bladimir Almeida balmeida at ecoa44.co.cu
Fri Jan 26 20:54:48 UTC 2018

Hi, I'm a network administrator of my company, I've been dealing with a computer that can access all the services for days, except that I can not surf the Internet.
The message the browser sends me is that the server is rejecting the connections, however the other domain pc access without any problem to the web, and reinstalled the pc 2
times and nothing, the only thing that this pc I have to install windows xp, because it works with a tool that requires that OS Greetings, please help me.