[squid-users] Squid 4.4 security_file_certgen helpers crashing

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Dec 30 06:34:20 UTC 2018

Hey Alex,

I didn't had the time to sit and compose a STDINT/OUT input and output that can be used to test the security_file_certgen.
Can you or anyone of the related developers post in the wiki a simple "example" input that can be sent over STDIN to debug this type of issues?
I can just load the software as squid or proxy user but...
Another option is to point us towards the debug options that will give the testing admins(or me) an option to copy and paste the data that squid is sending to the helper.

Thanks,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru