[squid-users] Advice - Squid Proxy

Squid users squidusers at daltontech.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 12:22:57 UTC 2018

The attached configuration is currently in use on my computer.

My aim is to use my laptop while I'm out and about (libraries, work etc) and when I'm at home have my TV and Phone connect into the proxy server.  This would allow caching by any device to my laptop so I'm minimising my connections outbound.

I also want it to record use by other people so I can monitor my internet use at home.

As you can see I run bitdefender parental control on my computer. Would it be possible for someone to manipulate the proxy server to bypass this? Could the proxy server be used to hide / obscure actual sites visited?

Can anyone point out any flaws or issues.....

Thanks