[squid-users] Squid 3.5.27 for Microsoft Windows 64-bit is available

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Tue Sep 19 08:10:45 UTC 2017

Greetings everyone,

Sorry with a huge delay we would like to announce the availability of the CygWin based build of Squid proxy
for Microsoft Windows version 3.5.27 (amd64 only!).

* Original release notes are at http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.5/squid-3.5.27-RELEASENOTES.html .
* Ready to use MSI package can be downloaded from http://squid.diladele.com .
* List of open issues for the installer - https://github.com/diladele/squid-windows/issues

Thanks a lot for Squid developers for making this great software!

Please join our humble efforts to provide ready to run MSI installer for Squid on Microsoft Windows with all required dependencies at GitHub -
https://github.com/diladele/squid-windows . Report all issues/bugs/feature requests at GitHub project.
Issues about the *MSI installer only* can also be reported to support at diladele.com<mailto:support at diladele.com> .

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.
https://www.diladele.com

----
Cloud Guard URL re-writer for Squid proxy

We would also like to introduce our new research project - cloud based URL rewriter for Squid proxy. In short it
is an URL rewriter that gets integrated with Squid. The rewriter calls into
guard.diladele.com/api/* to process URL rewrite requests.

For now it works in Windows only. We plan to add support for Linux (amd64, MIPS, ARM based),
FreeBSD and pfSense if there is be enough interest for that. The project is in the beta stage now so
please use it as much as possible but on non production systems. Please direct your issues
to support at diladele.com.

Signup/Login is available at https://guard.diladele.com/login/ . Please note, due to early stage
of the project it is only possible to sign up from DE, FR, NL and UK. If you'd like to be notified
of when the project is available in your country, please join our community forum
(https://groups.google.com/d/forum/web-safety) or MailChimp hosted news
letter (http://eepurl.com/vXDPH ).
----