[squid-users] YouTube caching helper ICAP service RPM

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed May 24 01:26:29 UTC 2017

I packaged the helper\service for CentOS 7 at:
http://ngtech.co.il/repo/centos/7/x86_64/ytgv-predictor-icap-0.0.1-5.el7.centos.x86_64.rpm

And the StoreID helper at:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/StoreID/PredictionAssitenedHelper

with some squid.conf example.

Now, if you don't understand something but want me to help you just write to me!(here or privately)

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator