[squid-users] Using client certificate for all connection

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Mar 30 20:52:24 UTC 2017

On Thursday 30 March 2017 at 18:55:09, Juande wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to configure squid so every request through the proxy get client
> certificate authenticated.
>
> I need some automatic software audit tools to access to a server that uses
> client certificates to access to its contents.

Are you saying that you want all client requests, to any server, to be
authenticated by Squid (or a helper) for the client certificate?

Or are you saying that all requests to a specific server are required to be
authenticated by client certificate, and Squid is supposed to supply this
certificate (because the client itself cannot)?

Antony.

--
"The tofu battle I saw last weekend was quite brutal."

 - Marija Danute Brigita Kuncaitis

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.