[squid-users] Using client certificate for all connection

Juande juandebas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:39:01 UTC 2017

Half and half. I need a way to client certificate authorize the requests from
my analyzer software that does not support certificate authentication, but
does support using a proxy.

So I need that squid provides the certificate for all requests to all
servers. We have testing certificates that work in many servers, so I can
use the same certificate to authenticate in all of them.

Im already doing that with Owasp ZAP proxy, but I need a command line only
proxy to keep it running on my testing machine, and I thought that a
versatile proxy like squid would have this option.