[squid-users] Wiki outage - solved

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Mar 14 07:54:09 UTC 2017

Thanks!
To all these individuals which helps daily and helped in this specific scenario.
I must admit that the wiki was missing to me and I started to understand a bit more how it fulfills the position of something like:
"The Squid-Cache Bible"

With hope that this will help us move forward and thrive from this towards a better future.

All The Bests,
Eliezer Croitoru

----
http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/