[squid-users] Wiki outage - solved

Kinkie gkinkie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 23:10:37 UTC 2017

Hi all,
   due to a hard drive failure on one of the servers we run, the wiki has
been unavailable in the past couple of days.
   The volunteers overseeing the project infrastructure have been able to
restore the service by moving it to a different hardware, and the wiki
should now become progressively available again as DNS records propagate.

   Please join me in thanking the volunteers who help run the squid
infrastructure for donating their time and expertise.

   It is a good momento to remind everyone that the Squid project and the
Squid Software Foundation rely on everyone's effort and on generous
donations by individuals, companies and organizations to continue
supporting squid and accompanying services.

The list of main sponsors is at
http://www.squid-cache.org/Support/sponsors.html

Please refer to http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/donate.html if you
wish to donate financial or material resources to the Squid project.

--
    Francesco Chemolli
    Vice President, Squid Software Foundation