[squid-users] Not all html objects are being cached

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:35:11 UTC 2017

27.01.2017 18:25, Antony Stone пишет:
> On Friday 27 January 2017 at 13:15:21, Yuri wrote:
>
>> 27.01.2017 18:05, Antony Stone пишет:
>>
>>> You're entitled to do whatever you want to, following standards and
>>> recommendations or not - just don't complain when choosing not to follow
>>> those standards and recommendations results in behaviour different from
>>> what you wanted (or what someone else intended).
>> All this crazy debate reminds me of Microsoft Windows. Windows is better
>> to know why the administrator should not have full access. Windows is
>> better to know how to work. Windows is better to know how to tell the
>> system administrator so that he called the system administrator.
> That should remind you of OS X and Android as well, at the very least (and
> quite possibly systemd as well)
>
> My opinion is that it's your choice whether to run Microsoft Windows (or Apple
> OS X, or Google Android) or not - but you have to accept it as a whole
> package; you can't say "I want some of the neat features, but I want them to
> work *my* way".
>
> If you don't accept all aspects of the package, then don't use it.
I just want to have a choice and an opportunity to say - "F*ck you, man,
I'm the System Administrator".

If you do not want to violate the RFC - remove violations HTTP at all.
If you remember, this mode is now enabled by default.

You do not have to teach me that I use. I - an administrator and wish to
be able to select tools. And do not be in a situation where the choice
is made for me.

>> Antonio, you've seen at least once, so I complained about the
>> consequences of my own actions?
> You seem to continually complain that people are recommending not to try going
> against standards, or trying to defeat the anti-caching directives on websites
> you find.
>
> It's your choice to try doing that; people are saying "but if you do that, bad
> things will happen, or things will break, or it just won't work the way you
> want it to", and then you say "but I don't like having to follow the rules".
>
> That's what I meant about complaining about the consequences of your actions.
It is my right and my choice. Personally, I do not complain of the
consequences, having enough tools to solve any problem.

Enough to learn me. Op asked why he did not cached static html. That
explains to him that in fact there live dragons and why he is wrong in
desires to cache any and all.