[squid-users] Customize squid to make it understand malformed requests

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Jan 16 09:10:14 UTC 2017

On Monday 16 January 2017 at 09:03:52, Oğuz İsmail Uysal wrote:

> For a private reason, I want to customize squid version 3.5.12 the way I
> stated above. For example I have customized it already to make it
> understand \r\n /\r\n instead of \r\n\r\n as request's end

> now I want it to remove the characters after a spesific character in request
> uri, and to remove a spesific character which is placed at the end of all
> headers (before \r\n).

Wouldn't this be easier to achieve using content adaptation?

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/eCAP
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/ICAP

Antony.

--
"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home."

 - Ken Olsen, President of Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC, later consumed
by Compaq, later merged with HP)

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.