[squid-users] Customize squid to make it understand malformed requests

Oğuz İsmail Uysal oguzismailuysal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 08:03:52 UTC 2017

For a private reason, I want to customize squid version 3.5.12 the way I
stated above. For example I have customized it already to make it
understand \r\n /\r\n instead of \r\n\r\n as request's end, (I know that
this decreases the reliability of squid but I need.). By the way this
customization was kinda easy, now I want it to remove the characters after
a spesific character in request uri, and to remove a spesific character
which is placed at the end of all headers (before \r\n). Which source files
I need to edit, do anyone know ? Or is there any link in which I can find
references to source code which are related to request parsing ?