[squid-users] Logs to confirm packets dropped/not forwarded by squid

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Feb 6 17:45:20 UTC 2017

On Monday 06 Feb 2017 at 17:34, Anonymous cross wrote:

> I don't find any entry in access.log for that connection.

Okay, maybe you should explain a little more about what you mean by "I could
see HTTP GET is forwarded to Squid" - does "forwarded" mean you're using
intercept mode, and if it does, how are you forwarding the packets to Squid?

How did you "see the HTTP GET", and where were you looking for it?

Antony.

--
Wanted: telepath.   You know where to apply.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.