[squid-users] heart beet between squid peers

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Feb 1 21:42:44 UTC 2017

Hey,

You can use the cache manage interface for this.
Take a peek at:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/CacheManager#Cache_manager_Access_Control_in_squid.conf

Technically you can run something like:
http_proxy=http:///127.0.0.1:3128/ curl -X POST  http://cache-peer:3128/squid-internal-mgr/info

And see if you get and access denied.
If so then it means that your request was answered from the cache_peer.
If you need some help with it let me know.

Eliezer

----
http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/
Linux System Administrator