[squid-users] TCP out of memory

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 08:02:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

I need to restart Squid once a week because I see "TCP out of memory" messages in syslog.

I see lots of open file descriptors of type "127.0.0.1:1344".

There could be an issue with the c-icap service.

As suggested previously, I dumped a packet trace here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qCkH6YYa7fgeYzm-AoJEpXTDVpzILCQ9/view?usp=sharing

Can anyone please take a look at it? I'm trying to determine whether c-icap is closing connections properly.
Maybe the dump's time range is too short to see anything useful?
I also tried looking at the c-icap logs, but unfortunately I don't see anything (or I don't know how to interpret them correctly).

Vieri