[squid-users] Squid Reverse Proxy and WebDAV caching

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Wed Aug 30 15:55:38 UTC 2017

On 31/08/17 03:35, Olivier MARCHETTA wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've made many test, but it seems not wanting to deliver from the cache.
> I think the objects are in the cache, I have modified the cache in memory object size.
> And now I can see the memory being filled up as I transfer / GET the files from SharePoint Online / Office 365.
>
> Do you think that any configuration change would work ?

What you have now should be caching the responses like the one in your
previous mail, AND serving them to clients.

I can only guess that something is wrong with your tests. Or that the
previous mails transaction is not actually a typical object.

> I was thinking about rewriting URLs upfront, before the Squid Cache proxy, in a chain configuration.
> But I am trying to avoid it for now.

It would not help. The URL is just part of the hash key for caching. The
other HTTP mechanisms are the things causing HIT vs MISS vs REFRESH
behavior and you already have configured to override those.