[squid-users] Google Captcha, can something be done to help it with squid?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Apr 3 19:45:22 UTC 2017

Hey List,

I got couple complains from couple sysadmins about google forcing their
clients to verify that they are indeed humans in some very horrible ways.
But when they are logged in as a user it's "all good" and the search is
working properly.
These networks are using Squid and BlueCoat for 1k users plus and I am not
sure what to do to ease the clients.
I can verify the clients using a username and password using basic and
digest auth but I am not sure what I can do to make google services
understand that I have no bot in my networks.

Does anyone noticed such an issue? Did anyone found a specific solution for
this?
Maybe some header?

Thanks,
Eliezer