[squid-users] Load balance on two internet connections

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Apr 2 09:08:58 UTC 2017

+1 fro the OS iptables level method and an addition:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/EliezerCroitoru/Drafts/MwanLB
And consider to make the load balancing a bit "static" per something or your users will have troubles accessing services which tends to notice if requests are coming from the same src ip(such as google and many others).

Mikrotik has a nice picture to demonstrate the idea and is pretty close to iptables so the concept would be something like that:
https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Policy_Base_Routing

But you will might need to find the right way for consistency.

Let me know if you need more help.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru