[squid-users] Problema de conexión al hacer reload en squid3.4

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Wed Oct 26 05:48:57 UTC 2016

NOTE: please post in English. translate.google.com can be used if you need.

On 26/10/2016 11:17 a.m., Yurian Gonzalez wrote:

[Google translaton of the original]

> I have a problem with squid3.4: The situation is:
>
> I have a web application that writes into several files for example:
>
> ip_lan.txt -> IP subnet of PC LAN mac_lan.txt -> Mac PC LAN subnet
>
> these files are used by squid3 to allow access, so that whenever the
> application modifies these files have to do a reload to squid3 to
> recognize the new modifications.
>
> also I use cahe_peer, internet service provider.
>
> I can navigate normally, but when I reload, there as a connection
> outage, because what I receive from cache_peer is the following
> message:
>

> *ERROR The requested URL could not get /deportes

> in the access.log sale:
> *1477068035.768    183 192.168.1.20 TCP_MISS/400 3678 GET http://www.algunsitio.com/deportes usuario FIRSTUP_PARENT/10.0.0.2 text/html*

The 400 page is being produced by the proxy at 10.0.0.2.

> Then I do a F5, update the page and then functions, ie can browse
> normally. it seems that when you reload the squid3 lost something
> between child and parent cache, or does not reach the correct
> application of the parent form.

HTTP is stateless, meaning everything necessary to perform the
transaction is in the message headers themselves, not in any stored
state. There is nothing to be lost on a simple reconfigure.

> Previously it was operating in an
> earlier version of squid 3.1 and does not pass this, I can even make
> multiple reload that nothing happens, but this one did.
>
> Please appreciate if someone could help me.

Please do you have any other info to work with?
for example your squid.conf or a cache.log trace when this happens?