[squid-users] Just one error page.

erdosain9 erdosain9 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 22:01:51 UTC 2016

mmm,
how i "ist the full list of error pages files and create a symbolic link
from the single one to all the other named that are installed"

by the way, i can use this with just one ACL? and the "regular errors pages"
with another?

im doing this, because we are changing a lot of things (we have a broken
router "working") and sometimes the internet go down... the people (users)
think "Oh... it's the fucking proxy!" because they see error pages that they
dont understand.....

Thanks a lot!