[squid-users] Are there any distros with SSL Bump compiled by default?

Tim Bates tin at new-life.org.au
Fri May 20 10:35:52 UTC 2016

I'd seen this licensing issue mentioned briefly before, but now I
actually understand what's going on. Thanks for explaining it in detail.

Good to know there's 2 paths moving along to solve the distro problem. I
feel more confident in moving forward with my little project now that I
know it's only going to be a temporary annoyance to recompile.

Thanks everyone who answered.

TB