[squid-users] Are there any distros with SSL Bump compiled by default?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon May 16 10:15:25 UTC 2016

Hey Tim,

I have been working for quite some time on packages for couple Linux distributions and in them Ubuntu and Debian.
I was planning to publish them(Ubuntu + Debian) inside a tar.xz and to attach them a tiny "update\install" script.
This is since I was trying to use the deb packaging system for quite some time and to try and build using them but compared to RPMs I keep forgetting every time what I did last time.
So in the next couple weeks I will try to publish the next tar.xz
- Ubuntu 14.04 32+64 bit
- Ubuntu 16.04 32+64 bit
- Debian 8 32+64 bit
- Debian 7 32+64 bit

This is a part of my trial to somehow publish a binary version of squid per release.
I hope to have some time and to make it possible so also squid 4.X will also get the same attention.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator