[squid-users] Getting the full file content on a range request, but not on EVERY get ...

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:51:13 UTC 2016

13.05.16 21:25, Heiler Bemerguy пишет:

> Ok but after enabling *collapsed_forwarding*, EVEN when disabling it
again, the cache.log are full of *clientProcessHit: Vary object loop!*

Heh, I confirm. I see this when change Squid's binaries to 4.x when
enabled collapsed_forwarding

> What happened ? My cache was modified ? collapsed is off now and even
after restarting squid I'm still getting a flood of these messages which
*were not there before*.

I suggest some cache contents changed. Also I suggest need to wipe out
cache when change this setting. Or, another way, wait when content be
replaced during time with native replacement policy...

> About the acl with "range_list_path", I've already done that to test..
it really alleviates the problem but it's still there.