[squid-users] Getting the full file content on a range request, but not on EVERY get ...

Heiler Bemerguy heiler.bemerguy at cinbesa.com.br
Fri May 13 15:25:32 UTC 2016

Ok but after enabling *collapsed_forwarding*, EVEN when disabling it
again, the cache.log are full of *clientProcessHit: Vary object loop!*

What happened ? My cache was modified ? collapsed is off now and even
after restarting squid I'm still getting a flood of these messages which
*were not there before*.

About the acl with "range_list_path", I've already done that to test..
it really alleviates the problem but it's still there.

Best Regards,

--
Heiler Bemerguy - (91) 98151-4894
Assessor Técnico - CINBESA (91) 3184-1751