[squid-users] Can Traffic Management Settings be configured for other TCP protocols?

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:28:05 UTC 2016

No-no, not policing. This is too blunt instrument.

Try to dig in direction of policy-map, bandwidth, service policy, QoS
and control-plane.

Unfortunately, this is offtopic here. This is a completely different
proprietary tool. This is not the time nor the place to discuss these
issues.

> We do have a Cisco firewall in place, and I have setup 'traffic policing'.  However, the results are
inconsistent.  Sometimes it seems to work, other times it blocks
everything, or it blocks nothing.